Monday, February 1, 2010

Core 1, Part 2

What I would love to do for my career is to be an X-ray technician. This is what I want to be because I love the medical field but not the blood and guts. Although in order for me to have this job I will need to be a lot more tech savvy. I will need to learn how to use advanced computer programs such as the sorting programs that allows you to look at patients files and file the x-rays with the right person. I will need to learn the program that controls what the machine takes an x-ray of. I should also be very knowledge able about how the picture is taken and processed into an x-ray. This field is very digital advanced and will require me to be very familiar with using bigger machines to do the work. Also if I choose to advance in this field to possibly doing CT scans or MRIs I will advance into learning how to further look at 3D digital images on the computer and be able to tell what is wrong with the patient. Or to use programs to look at slivers of the brain as well as other organs of the body. So for the most part I will really advance into the digital programs on the computer that interact with high tech machines. As well as looking at digital images and understanding how the x-ray machines run.

No comments:

Post a Comment